> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
MultiChoice Nigeria’s activities involve the operation of Pay-Television and internet subscriber platforms.
The MultiChoice South Africa group includes the digital satellite Pay-Television business (“DStv”), which has been in operation since 1995. Other businesses in the group are; M-Net (delivers thematic channels and exclusive content to DStv subscribers) and SuperSport (provides comprehensive coverage of local and global sport), DStv Media Sales (commercial airtime sales and on-air sponsorship), DStv Digital Media, etc
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Recruitment at Multichoice Nigeria.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will drive efficiencies for digital content marketing and optimized digital roll out by planning, developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns and strategy to ensure maximum exposure of DStv and GOtv product portfolios
|SEE ALSO: Banking Officer at Dana Group|
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set campaign goals and business KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Develop and implement an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices as it relates to content and digital marketing
- Plan, manage and execute on digital marketing campaign execution (organic and paid) timeously and in line with the relevant campaign strategy across MAH
- Successfully collaborate with both internal and external contacts in campaign conception, briefing execution, delivery, and reporting
- Work closely with in-market teams as well as the group digital content team to maintain and develop MAH’s social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on these insights
- Work with in-market teams as well as agencies to identify market-specific nuances and incorporate in campaign execution
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with internal and external stakeholders
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and A/B tests
- Collaborate with internal and agency teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with the Digital Enablement and the Group Digital Analytics teams to establish conversion points and optimize the user funnel
- Collaborate effectively with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspectives for adoption where appropriate
- Manage team members to ensure effective delivery of business unit objectives
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching
- Encourage frequent knowledge sharing with team members
- Determine and analyse development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed
- Create effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met
- Review and update the department’s organisation structure and role descriptions on at least an annual basis to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountabilities of each team member
- Address poor performance of any team member through the formal Performance Improvement Programme and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with
- Motivate team members and ensure that their efforts are recognized.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Google Ads certifications
- Google Marketing Platform certifications
- Facebook/Mata Blueprint certifications
- Google Analytics certifications advantageous
- 7 – 10 years’ proven working experience in a digital marketing role, preferably at a digital marketing agency either in an account management or campaign management role
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.