> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
7up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favorite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at 7up Bottling Company.
Warehouse Operations Specialist – Raw Materials
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- To ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability.
- To maintain proper and optimal warehouse layouts, ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability to support with smooth production runs.
- Supervise the receiving, offloading and storage of raw materials from Vendors, Central Stores, and other regions in stores.
- Supervise the issuing of all raw materials to production following FIFO and other stock items to users.
- Supervise the posting of all raw materials and other stock SRV out of Navision.
- Supervise the daily count of all raw materials, prepare the daily and weekly raw materials report and publish for all use
- Prepare daily raw materials aging report for local management and HO use.
- Monitor re-order level for all raw materials in use.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and periodic stock count of all other stock items for proper accountability.
- Supervise and maintain GMP/GSP in Raw Materials and other stores.
- Supervise the posting of TRV into Navision and SRV out of Navision.
- Monitor and supervise the issuing of all production spares to users from production store.
- Supervise daily, weekly and periodic stock count in the Raw Material stores.
- Attend to all internal and external audit request and issues.
- Warehouse Reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a First Degree (HND / B.SC) preferably in Social Science or Analytical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Knowledge: Working knowledge and understanding of warehouse operations, processes, policies, and systems.
- Stock Reconciliation and an ability to organize warehouse outlay.
- Numerical Proficiency: Ability to access, use, interpret and communicate mathematical information and ideas quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to:
- Work, coordinate, control and supervise others on the job.
- Work under pressure
- Stand and work long hours.
Deadline: October 31, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.