|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
DHL Nigeria is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 325,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world’s leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL Group and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain. Mission & Vision We want to be “The Logistics Company for the World”, simplifying customers’ lives and contributing positively to the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at DHL.
BIT Program Delivery Manager – Western Zone
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at the British Council – Nigeria|
- Responsible for the delivery/implementation/rollout of all functional applications across the Western Africa Zonal area, ensuring a sustainable business performance.
- Manage, plan, lead and organize these programs in conjunction with the lead functional resources in country, in addition, provide onsite training and handover activities as and when required.
- Manage performance improvement programs maximizing both the effective processing and improve productivity within the workforce and the facilities.
- This includes accountability for customer relationship management, employee development, sound corporate governance and internal processes which is critical to the integration of DHL Express into a cohesive and sustainable business
- In conjunction with country and area functional resources and Country management, manage, define and implement actions to achieve the successful implementation, service and quality performances.
- Initiate, support and follow-up corrective actions where & when needed.
- Be party to regional initiatives & support country initiatives aimed in achieving planned objectives in respect to all programs in a given period.
- Act as the primary interface between country and area functional management,
- Understand the local constraints and what is to be done to overcome to achieve the program objective
- Promote and support best-practice knowledge transfer.
- Manage the implementation of contingency plans when required by engaging with the Service Management teams
- Availability of required skills with excellent understanding of business.
- Optimum utilization of resources
- Lead the management of Training requirements in all areas
- Business Requirements Management; ensuring country requirements are validated, articulated in business-case terms, and represented to regional IS program management via the established governance process (incl GPPRB)
- Application Landscape Simplification via reduction of in-country local systems/extensions and Convergence onto core current EGAP releases
- Institutionalize continuous quality improvement via ongoing Root Cause Analysis and Eradication. Have full awareness and be Point of escalation in service failure situations. Proactive management and stakeholder communication of incidents.