|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
We are hereby offering a unique opportunity interested and qualified applicants to apply for the latest job vacancy at Frigoglass Nigeria.
Human Resources Coordinator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Delta | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)|
- Plant Human Resources Management: Administrative, Operational and Strategic. Nurture and develop a motivated Human Resources Team to meet the Plant’s Business requirements.
- Align Human Resources structure to effectively support the business operations
- Talent sourcing: recruitment, identification of critical positions, incumbents and successors
- Develop and execute talent retention strategies, succession and knowledge transfer plans
- Develop and execute training plans according to approved budget
- Process contribution and reimbursement claims from Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Sustain zero percent industrial crisis in the plant
- Ensure adherence to statutory obligations and agreed quality and best practice guidelines including third party audit non-conformities.
- Improve Health, Safety and Environment processes in the plant to eliminate wastage and ensure clean environment and access control in the plant.
- Coordinate the plant’s security system with good access control strategy
- Monitor and reduce Human Resources related costs; identify areas of optimization and introduce cost saving mechanisms
- Define strategy to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with the host communities.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at ECOWAS – Economic Community of West African States|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field.
- 4 – 6 years cognate work experience from the manufacturing sector.
- Understanding of labour laws and Human Resources best practices.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Good reporting and administrative writing skill.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.