|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
IITA (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture) is guided by an ambitious strategy–to lift 11.5 million people out of poverty and revitalize 7.5 million hectares of farmland by 2020. We are a nonprofit organization founded in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported by several countries.
As one of 15 research centers in the CGIAR, a global partnership for a food secure future, IITA is engaged in several CGIAR Research Programs (CRPs). Our mission is to enhance food security and improve livelihoods in Africa through research for development (R4D).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at IITA.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Jobs at DANO Milk – Arla Dairy Products Limited|
- Host visitors, respond to inquiries, plan workshops/meetings, draft correspondence and schedule appointments.
- Perform general office management duty including managing office supplies and inventory.
- Make travel arrangements, hotel bookings, facilitate procurement of the necessary visas and travel documentations for team members and partners.
- Maintain basic financial records on projects implemented by IDH Nigeria.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports, while getting approval to have viewing right to the budget.
- Handle payments of all approved payment requests and liaise with the banks.
- Liaise with West Africa Regional Administrator, IITA Finance Directorate and other units to ensure compliance with IITA procedures and timely response to requests.
- Record minutes at meetings accurately.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the by the Country Director.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any other related field with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience performing similar or related role in a well-structured organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent English reporting, good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Have excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS office applications.
- Have excellent understanding of administrative functions, budgeting and financial management procedure.
- Have strong ability to coordinate, prioritize and organize workload, take initiative and work under pressure.
- Have good team spirit and also participate as team player.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Supervisor at Promasidor|
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working
conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
- Interested applicants should complete the online application by attaching a detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format before the deadline.
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague, and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Sept 02, 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.