|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
MasterCard Foundation Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
At Mastercard, we are committed to supporting our diverse and inclusive workforce across the globe. As part of that commitment, we offer generous benefits programs that are designed using global standards to ensure the financial, emotional, and medical safety of all our employees and their loved ones.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at MasterCard Foundation Nigeria.
Executive Assistant, Legal and Compliance
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)|
- Reporting to the General Counsel, the role will be responsible to provide executive and administrative support to the General Counsel and the in-house Legal & Compliance (L&C) team and will undertake a variety of work, including calendar management, meeting support, travel, file maintenance and invoicing.
Ways You Can Contribute
- Manage scheduling for the General Counsel and L&C leadership team, including calendar meeting requests.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure schedules are followed and respected, and act as a ‘gatekeeper’ while ensuring access to the leadership team.
- Schedule meetings and coordinate related logistics, such as room bookings, refreshments, and document preparation for all attendees.
- Manage agenda, take minutes at meetings, and distribute as appropriate.
- Lead follow up of key action items for the leadership team, ensuring that the L&C leadership team is prepared for meetings and correspondence and work runs smoothly.
- Manage travel in coordination with the travel team and office coordinator and team assistants, including extensive global travel, accommodation reservations, ground transport, travel visas and immunizations.
- Prepare and submit expense reports accurately and efficiently in line with organizational policies.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activities of the department.
- Prepare, draft, and revise correspondence, agreements, and other documents.
- Maintain listing of global legal contacts and familiarize with key contacts.
- Undertake all file management and housekeeping procedures to ensure filing constantly up to date.
- Provide support in development of systems and processes that support efficient and effective management of all communications, record-keeping and filing systems. Coordinate and consolidate information in order to meet deadlines.
- Manage and monitor large volumes of files, electronic and paper.
- Maintain and update internal policies and legal documentation.
- Liaise with external legal counsel and/or other Foundation staff on documentation and administrative or confidential matters as well as on various issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with both staff and external resources.
|APPLY ALSO: Chief Financial Officer at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)|