> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited was created from humble beginnings in 1998 with a vision to earn a reputable name in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry by being measurably efficient, responsible and competitive while working to meet Company growth and objectives within the broader Social and Economic goals of our operating environment.
The vision behind Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited is about a team with passion and commitment, whose relentless efforts and dedicated service has led the Company to where it is today.
Applications are currently accepted from interested candidates to apply for the role of a receptionist at NorthWest Petroleum and Gas Company Ltd.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Administrative Officer needed at Mikano International Ltd|
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal and external communication, including answering phone calls, responding to emails, and handling inquiries.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assist in preparing and distributing internal memos, notices, and other official communications.
- Maintain and update contact lists and databases.
- Create, format, and edit documents, reports, and presentations.
- Organize and maintain physical and electronic files and records.
- Coordinate and maintain office supplies and equipment inventory.
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information.
- Resolves customer problems quickly, efficiently and courteously.
- Maintain and update company databases.