|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Paystack Nigeria is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world.
Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Paystack Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at MasterCard Foundation Nigeria|
As the pioneer Country Sales representative, you are a functional leader tasked with driving Paystack’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Paystack users. You’ll handle the full sales cycle for multinational enterprises, growth and early-stage startups, local corporates and SME’s. You will own the relationships and be the main point of contact with merchants that will be instrumental to Paystack’s future growth; identify new business opportunities, and work to increase the market share and adoption of Paystack within your target sectors and markets.
As Country Sales Representative, you’ll:
- Build and execute on a Territory and Pipeline reconciliation plan, which captures your strategy for executing a demand-generation campaign to identify, engage and close new business for Paystack within target sectors
- Manage the sales cycle from pipeline generation to close, for multi-national enterprises, growth and early-stage startups, local corporates and SME’s to deliver on an annual revenue quota (target)
- Receive qualified inbound sales opportunities and drive them to a close them. You will work closely with the inbound sales representative (s) and Technical product specialists and to convert these requests
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and operational teams both within and outside Paystack
- Report pipeline and sales activity data in a CRM to provide visibility on potential and closed business, and facilitate monitoring of business performance
Qualifications and Requirements
- 8 or more years of Sales experience in Payments, financial services, Telecoms, Software and/or technology sectors with a track record of top performance
- Able to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Strong ability to drive sales engagements via the phone and online, sustaining focused conversations to achieve a clear objective
- Able to build trust and credibility by providing accurate information and guidance to prospects regarding Paystack’s products and solution capabilities
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at Interswitch Group|
While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
- have previous experience in the banking, payments, or the payment cards industry
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.