|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Our people hold the key to Pepsi’s success. By inspiring, challenging and investing in our employees, we’re making PepsiCo a company where coming to work means more than just having a job. One way we do this is by offering competitive pay and a full range of benefits we call Total Rewards. Total Rewards are designed to help you live healthier and build a secure financial future.
All Interested candidates are advised to go through the job vacancy at PepsiCo Nigeria, carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Internal Control Officer at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company|
- Participate in the implementation of Food Safety Global Standards – PEM, PSIP,IPM, WH, Sanitation, etc
- Validation study for HACCP/OPRP
- Participate in the coordination of regulatory inspection
- Product competitors comparison test
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Develop and qualify new testing methods.
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Coordinate testing with contract laboratories and vendors (3rd party labs).
- Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Inspect and analyze raw materials.
- Review data from contract laboratories to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare or review required method transfer documentation, including technical transfer protocols or reports.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Prepare and test samples from all manufacturing stages and handling process, with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements set by PepsiCo Nigeria.
- Work at the start of the production process (Raw Materials Analysis), during production (In-Process Analysis) or at the end of production (Finished Product testing).
- Conduct online approval of Packaging material
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant First Degree in a relevant field.
- 4-5 years of experience in Quality Control – FMCG manufacturing is a strong advantage.
Deadline: Not Specified
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.