> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
Customer Experience Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at Sahara Group|
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Language proficiency: Candidates must be able to speak these three languages: English, Igbo, and Hausa fluently
- Candidates must reside in Onipanu and its environs is a MUST
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- BSC/HND ONLY Graduate
- At least 2 years experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role
- Candidate must be willing to work on shifts
- Others: Good communication skills, Data Analysis, Leadership skills, and a good knowledge of using a computer system.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancies at Procurement Officer at Ascentech Services Limited|