> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria. See positions below:
Risk and Quality Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Nahco Aviance|
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- The Incumbent promotes adherence to PwC network and firm policies, professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- The Incumbent is responsible for the execution of risk, compliance and the system of quality management for the firm.
Overview of activities
System of Quality Management (SoQM)
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Project manage the implementation of the firm s System of Quality Management (including coaching support to quality functions and process owners).
- Implement ongoing monitoring activities through related compliance testing and reporting of exceptions, action plans and conclusions.
- Support periodic compliance and quality reviews (regulatory or PwC network).
- Â Performs root cause analysis to identify and address audit quality issues.
- Facilitate and monitor implementation of remedial actions to prevent quality findings from recurring and help identify good practices as part of continuous improvement.
- Prepare required reports to assurance leadership, PwC network and regulators as necessary.
Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilitate the understanding of and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards;
- Facilitate, implement and monitor compliance with PwC network and local policies and procedures to manage risk, enhance quality control and comply with law, regulation and professional standards.
- Address practice inquiries on conflict of interest and independence matters as it relates to assurance services.
- Â In liaison with the internal counsel team, manage the firm s contracting, client/engagement acceptance and continuance procedures.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Egbin Power Plc|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant job experience in an external or internal audit role (preferably in a professional service firm).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIA or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in designing, implementing and assessing a compliance function in a professional service firm
- Ambitious, mature and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
- Ability to manage diverse and multi locational teams, tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to travel as may be required in the role.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.