> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies.
Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of a personal assistant at Ultimus Holdings.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Personal Assistant at the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management.
- In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of Senior manager.
- You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of press releases, media kits, and other PR materials.
- Maintain and update media contact databases, ensuring accuracy and relevance. Monitor and track media coverage and compile reports on media outcomes.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
|SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at Sahara Group|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s or associate degree in communications, public relations, or a similar field.
- 3-4 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.