Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. Our unique industry positioning created the need to bridge the gap between end-users and manufacturers
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
Graduate Trainee, Information Technology (IT) Technician
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Total Nigeria Plc Talent Sourcing Recruitment Programme 2021|
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure & optimize compliance with company’s field operation policies using sophisticated software, systems and system security
- Monitoring, tracking and maintaining consistent surveillance over company’s equipment, machineries and property using high-end IT software, systems and system security.
- Preparing daily reports and reporting to the COO on activities of all company equipment, machineries and property monitored.
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improving office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Conducting regular system audits, software performance tuning and running regular checks on network and data security.
- Software performance tuning
- Software design and testing skill
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Possibly training junior staff
- Review and research into information technology solutions that improve the business processes, making them faster and more cost effective
- Research and documentation into business development trends that make it easier to track business leads and improve data presentation.
- Identifying and assessing possible strategies to expand the currently existing operations structure
|APPLY ALSO: Head Of Administration & Human Resources at ColdHubs Ltd|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology, Computer science or any related field.
- 1-4 years proven experience as an IT Technician or any relevant position.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited hould send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App