|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria NLG Limited, a global LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on 17th May 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
NLNG has two subsidiaries: Bony GAs Transport Limited (BGT), which provides shipping capacity and NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML) that provides vessel management services and manning. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports and receiving facilities around the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for 2021 Graduate Trainee at at Nigeria LNG Limited
Trainee Technician (PM/2021/001)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Jobs at Beacongate Limited|
- To execute Field or Workshop Maintenance tasks
- To meet work Programs, safety requirements, and quality standards in order to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018
Attachment of the under listed documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
|APPLY ALSO: Assistant Protection Officer at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|