|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity.
Dow’s integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture.
Internship Trainee Program (m/f/d)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Personnel at Dragnet Nigeria|
- Dow has an exciting opportunity for an Internship Trainee Program, (m/f/d) located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will develop selling, negotiation, and presentation skills while managing a project in a complex Business-to-Business environment market whilst connecting with a vibrant and diverse team spread across different Dow locations.
- The program sets an environment to grow personally, and to gain real hands-on experience working within a leading material science company.
- You are a young professional, aspiring to start a commercial career? This is where it all begins!
- Number of internship positions available: 2.
During the program, you will:
- Handle real-life Sales and Marketing projects in collaboration with a Dow business segment to prepare for the future job roles.
- Explore business growth opportunities for Dow with exposure to current and potential customers and markets.
- Network with Dow Senior leadership and shadow experienced Dow colleagues for early career mentoring and coaching.
- Develop and build relationships with a diverse universe of external customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize Dow’s product offerings to form customer strategies and promote long term sustainable value creation.
- Demonstrate a natural desire to learn, exhibit a high degree of self-motivation, and embrace a pro-active attitude. If you feel you possess effective communication skills, paired with analytical and strategic thinking, and enjoy working in teams and in a diverse and empowering environment, we are looking forward to meeting you!
|APPLY ALSO: Office Assistant at Oxfam|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Business Chemistry, with a clear technical interest. An additional Master’s or further business studies is a plus.
- Experience in Sales, Technical Service or Marketing or in a related industry of up to 3 years is an advantage.
- Proven fluency in English is required, and fluency in French is strongly preferred.