|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Adron Homes
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Our core value is built on consistent Quality Services to clients and subscribers; develop our talents and achieve high quality standards; make decisions and help grow the business; and unity in purpose and sharing ideas to achieve a common goal.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Account Officer at Adron Homes
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Rossland Consulting Limited|
- Ascertain the reliability and integrity of financial operational information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
- Ascertain the extent to which assets are safeguarded and properly accounted for.
- Review and evaluate the soundness, adequacy, and application of account operations, and promote effective control.
- Review books and records to ascertain whether or not results are consistent with the established financial objectives and goals.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigate variances, and monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly cash flows and ensure information collated and updated are accurate.
- Ensure that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate sources of information
- Ensure compliance with government policies, and laws, and regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of works experience.
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage (ICAN/ACA).
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software and Microsoft Suites.
- Solid Analytical skills, detailed-oriented, and ability to work with little or no supervision.
|APPLY ALSO: Investment Officer at International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Account Officer at Adron Homes” should kindly send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.