Website Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Account Officer at Fadac Resources and Services.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
My client is an FMCG, operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products from major brands and have showrooms all over Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of an Account Officer at Victoria Island, Ajah & Ikeja, Lagos.
- Management of the company’s Accounts books and promptly reporting on the same.
- Possess working experience across Financial management, reporting and, analysis, Budgeting and planning, Strategic Business Review with the application of IFRS
- Preparing timely and accurate management and financial accounts monthly
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated group financial statements.
- Assisting in preparing yearly budgets and undertaking quarterly/monthly/weekly performance reviews thereof.
- Upgrading financial processes and systems.
- Responsible for the integrity of the accounting system by ensuring that accounting transactions are posted and financial reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Any other Ad hoc duties as directed by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field (A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage).
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in the audit of reputable FMCG/Trading organizations.
- Knowledge of importation, forex transactions, loan facilities, and their dynamics.
- Must have in-depth ERP experience.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and, result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.