|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accounting Officer at MacTay Consulting.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Assistant Accountant at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria|
- Perform routine clerical accounting duties within a fast-paced finance department, while adhering to established accounting standards
- Be a resource for accounts payable and receivable
- Assist in year-end audit requests
- Execute accurate reporting, filing, and database management in multiple systems
- Secures financial information by completing database backups, keeping information confidential.
- Continue training with classes, workshops, and networking events
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers and databases
- Process journal entries an reconcile bank statements in comparison to general ledger
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by analyzing information from the general ledger system
- Review and balance internal accounts, analyze variances, and prepare appropriate reports, and monitor depreciable assets with financial software
- Match, batch, and coding vendor invoices
- Prepare and interpret financial summaries and provide reports to management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Participate in month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of accounts, sales tax computations, and other accounting duties in a timely manner.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Opportunity at MasterCard|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Natural proficiency with math.
- Knowledge of basic financial, tax, and accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn new systems.
- 1-2 years of clerical accounting experience
- Experience with financial plan.
Salary: #50,000 – #100,000
How to Apply
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .
MASSIVE PROMO: We are offering you a 70% discount to learn The Complete WhatsApp Marketing Masterclass now. (Don't miss this!)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.