Website Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-Creation Hub, commonly referred to as Cc-HUB or the HUB, is a technology innovation Centre located in Yaba, a district of Lagos. Founded in 2010 by Bosun Tijani and Femi Longe, the Hub provides a cushy nest for innovators and creatives to share ideas that solve pressing social problems in Nigeria.
CcHUB is notable for receiving high profile tech executives and government officials with notable ones being Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook during his visit to Nigeria on August 30, 2016, and Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter in 2019.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.|
- The accountant will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, and managing financial information.
- The Accountant will prepare and examine financial records; assuring information is up to date and accurate.
- The accountant will reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns.
- He/she will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Prepare balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare and compile financial statements, reports and budgeting.
- Administer payrolls as well as control income and expenditure.
- Carry out auditing on financial information
- Plan taxpaying services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Ensure timely payments of the company’s payables
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivables.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Ensure financial statements and records Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Keeping financial books and systems up to date.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow
|APPLY ALSO: Security Analyst at Jumia Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1.5 to 3 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Minimum B.S.C in accounting.
- A hands-on experience with accounting software
- An advanced Ms. Excel skill including pivot tables
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skill
- Additional certificates in the field are a plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.