We have maintained one of the highest delivery performances for TNT Express since the commencement of the partnership in 2012 and have one of the fastest transit times for deliveries to the Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at CourierPlus
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
- Contract, Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Grants Officer at Plan International|
- Collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes
- Manage debt recovery, which if a client has paid late or missed payments could involve undertaking legal action
- Dealing with bankrupt businesses to negotiate recovery of funds.
- Builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Providing general accounts payable duties as well as various administration duties including data entry, filing and reporting as required.
- Contributing positively to the business in a professional, courteous and supportive nature at all times.
- Petty cash custodian; directly responsible for petty cash funds and receipts to verify expenditure, keep funds locked and out of sight.
- Attend to the filing of all business documents to ensure fast access when required and keep all details confidential.
- Payment and cheque preparation.
- Data Entry and account monitoring.
- Entering creditor invoices.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Executive at Konga Online Shopping Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.