Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of the Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales/marketing executives at chateux de atlantique hotel|
Management Information Systems:
- Ensure accurate information is received from the operations and the same are captured in the MIS system on daily basis.
- Work closely with operations to ensure accurate information is captured on the Management Information System.
Support for Budget & Forecasting:
- Coordination with Department Heads and prepare forecasts on requests.
- Generate Monthly Variance Analysis Report to ensure the project is progressing within the estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
Support for Month End Accounts:
- Responsible for providing accurate data for activity-based costing/ salary allocations and thereby ensuring the closure of the monthly books in time.
- Prepare reports, budgets, commentaries, and financials for the subsidiary.
- Provide input into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process, and capital allocation.
New System Developments:
- Provide business requirement data for the development and implementation of the new system (CanePro).
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Manager at Oxford Whitestone Homes And Property Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional Certification (CFA / ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar function from a reputable organization.
The person must:
- Be detailed oriented.
- Have excellent strategic planning.
- Have excellent analytical and forecasting skills.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be team-oriented, adaptable, and dependable.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.