Website Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors
Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at MasterCard Nigeria|
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
- Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficientexternal audit.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Officer at Nextzon Business Services|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience as an Accountant (Preferably with an Oil and Gas firm).
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Accountant at Pivotage Consulting” should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of your mail.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App