Website Sticks & Stones Homes Limited
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Transactions postings.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Assisting the CFO as needed.
|APPLY ALSO: Head Of Business Development at Sandworth Properties Limited|
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Accountant
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Chartered Accountant or already studying to be chartered.
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint) is a must and experience in using Sage 50 Accounting software is highly preferred.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App