Website Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organization that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organizations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
Accountant – Media
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Market Executive at MasterCard|
Our client is an integrated media organization leveraging on expertise in broadcasting, digital media, entertainment and sports. As a result of an ongoing national project and expansion, the role of An Accountant has become vacant. Duties include; Accounts Receivable Management; Accounting Information Management; Accounts Payable Management; Payroll Processing; Cash Administration; Non-Current Assets Management; Accounts Maintenance and Vouchering; Bank Reconciliation and Statement Audit; Document Management and Petty Cash Administration etc.
- In charge of day-to-day finance and accounts operations.
- Administers payment transfers through the banks.
- Manages cash advance and reconciles retirement.
- Prepares bank reconciliation statements for all corporate accounts.
- Audits bank statements to ensure consistency and accuracy of bank charges.
- Raises vouchers for transactions and posts financial data to the applicable accounting system.
- Ensures that all accounting entries posted into the accounting system are accurate.
- Prepares reports to show receivables aging and submit to management.
- Collects and reviews Purchase Order for jobs done by the Company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides other staff by coordinating activities and answering finance-related questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following applicable accounting controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documents submitted, and disburse as required.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial requirements, enforce adherence to these requirements and advise management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Other duties assigned from time to time.