Website The Bliss Caregivers
- Ensure that proper books of accounts are being kept accurately and timely.
- Institute and ensure controls in accounting transactions.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of the operating performance of all aspects of company activities to the Director of Finance and Admin, on a predetermined periodic basis.
- Institute, monitor, and ensure budgetary controls.
- Produce annual statutory accounts and provide external auditors with all necessary information to allow them to carry out an effective audit.
- Ensure timely and secure collection of projects revenue.
- Establish and control cash flow forecast objectives, and return on capital criteria.
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions.
- Assume primary responsibility for financial planning.
- Ensure the provision of accurate periodic management accounts.
- Supervise the preparation of the annual budget with particular reference to project costing, standard costs, and project performance and qualities.
- Ensure detailed analysis of costs and variations from the budget.
- Ensure evaluation of the monthly/quarterly cash count, stock taking, and reconciliation of the physical stock.
- Ensure that laid down accounting procedures are adhered to and recommend changes where necessary.
- Ensure that projects costs and profitability records are updated to facilitate reviews
- Co-ordinate and control financial aspects of company activities as it affects taxation, insurance, and pension fund contributions.
- Coordinate the recruitment, training, deployment, and development of all finance, accounting, and human resources staff to optimize the effective use of human resources.
- Carry out feasibility and planning studies as directed by the Executive Director of Finance and Administration.
- Provide direction and efficient management of financial information processing of the company.
- Provide an Assets Register and ensure optimum application of company assets and liabilities.
- And other duties assigned to you at the Company’s discretion.
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria|
- Either BSc/HND in Accounting.
- Being chartered is a very strong advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.