> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website Bluesquad Nigeria Limited
Bluesquad Nigeria Limited – We provide sustainable HR solutions that help organizations to implement their business strategies and build structures for an enabling productivity oriented environment.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accounting Officer at Bluesquad Nigeria Limited
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- We are looking for an organized Accounting Officer for one of our clients to manage the financial bookkeeping of theirbusiness.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in Accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.