|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed is at the core of our genetic make-up.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Accounts Officer at Sahara Group.
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Finance Officer at First Excelsia Professional Services|
- Timely posting of receivables into the financial system for all the upstream companies
- Timely collection and receipt of all crude proceeds and cash calls received by Asharami Energy
- Review and analyze hedging arrangements with the Company’s customer.
- Enforces policies, procedures and internal controls related to receivables managements.
- Timely filing and remittance of statutory payments (WHT; PPT; CIT; NCD; VAT; Royalty; Gas Flare Penalty) for all Asharami Energy subsidiaries
- Filing of Transfer pricing for all upstream companies
- Reconciliations of remittances with relevant tax or regulatory authorities
- Makes all payment for Asharami Energy- writes and issues cheques, prepares telegraphic transfer instructions (Naira and Foreign currency)
- Monitors and processes banking transactions in collaboration with the Management and Project Accountant
- Liaison with various banks where company accounts are maintained.
- Enforces policies, procedures and internal controls related to bank and cash operations.
- Prepares and submits a weekly cash report for all bank accounts. This details Asharami Energy’s cash positions in all banks.
- Assists with cash flow planning so that all debt payment and other obligation are paid timely and ensure accurate and timely transfer of funds to meet foreign payment obligations.
- Handling of Treasury related queries.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or relevant field
- Must have commenced ICAN examination with Skills level passed at a minimum
- At least 3-5 years post NYSC work experience in a similar role.
- Must possess very sound knowledge of basic accounting
- Must be able to do simple analysis and interpretation of financial transactions.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external parties and internal colleagues
- Knowledgeable in IFRS.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Top-notch networking and negotiation skills
- Emotionally intelligent
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.