|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
DAI works on the frontlines of international development. Transforming ideas into action-action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability.
We work with a wide range of clients, including national and local governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations, and philanthropies. Since 1970, we have worked in more than 150 countries-delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from stable societies and high-growth economies to challenging environments racked by political or military conflict.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accounts Payable Officer at DAI
Accounts Payable Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Purchasing Officer at Erisco Foods Limited|
The Accounts Payable Officer reports to the Senior Accountant, General Ledger & Accounts Receivable. H/she is responsible for the recording, verifying, processing and payment of vendor invoices accurately and promptly. In addition, h/she provides financial, administrative and clerical support to the Account and Financial unit.
In addition, the responsibility includes;
- Disbursement, maintaining, monitoring of petty cash and float for petty expenses.
- Preparation of payment vouchers.
- Reconciliation of creditors and debtors accounts on QuickBooks (accounting software), as well as the posting
- of supplier and consultant invoices on QuickBooks.
- Managing supplier and consultant invoice records on SharePoint.
- Preparation of payment schedules and upload on banking portal.
- Responsible for posting petty cash vouchers, retirement vouchers & refund vouchers into QuickBooks.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Access Bank Plc|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor&s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any finance related field.
- Interested candidates should have between 2 – 4 years of working experience as an Account Officer/Assistant role
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (such as Sage, FreshBooks, QuickBooks) is compulsory.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities, organize work to meet objectives, and identify and deal with problems.
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external parties and internal colleague
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Accounts Payable Officer at DAI” should send their CV to email@example.com by the 23 rd of September 2021. DAI will only contact candidates that are successful at this pre-qualification stage.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.