Website Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Assistant at Marriott International, Inc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Office Assistant at Premier Office Nigeria Ltd|
Job Number: 21040231
Location: Marriott Hotel – Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Administrative
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine. Operate standard office equipment other than computers.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including date stamping and distributing incoming mail.
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
|APPLY ALSO: Value Assurance Officer at United Bank for Africa (UBA)|
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.