Website Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Officer at Dangote Group
Workshop Admin Officer – Help Desk
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Edo | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Officer at Buhler Nigeria|
Job ID: Okpella – AO – 0025J
Jobtype: Full time
Category: DCP – HR
- Performing administrative tasks
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment
- Covering all legal compliance for Human Resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee’s records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Performing any other related duties assigned by Head, HAM & Admin
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Holder of Bachelor of Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant position.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Executive at Greenlight Planet|
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills
- Problems solving skills
- Technical skills
- Teamwork skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.