|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Facility Management of a medium-size shopping/Retail Mall
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Handle Office opening and closing
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair.
- Assist with effective running & management of Generators, and minimize diesel expenses
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Maintain basic accounting records
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Work hours Monday – Friday and Saturday
|APPLY ALSO: Administrative Officer at Winco Foam Industries Limited|
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Proficient in MS Office, Google workspace.
- Basic Familiarity with entry-level Accounting Software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Qualification- HND/BSC
Job Location: Victoria Island