|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Organization strives on the basis of the efficiency of their business model and the organizational structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality. structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Jobs at 9mobile Nigeria|
- Responsible for onboarding new hires.
- Responsible for handling HR related matters.
- Responsible for ensuring staff welfare including but not limited to birthdays, burials of immediate family members etc.
- Responsible for handling CUG renewals.
- Responsible for collating monthly payroll reports such as attendance, sales and marketing reports and fines/penalties report.
- Responsible for keeping and updating the sickness and leave document.
- Responsible for tracking and updating the stationeries document.
- Responsible for ensuring that there is always stationeries in the head office.
- Responsible for disbursing stationeries to the shops and warehouse upon receipt of a filled stationery request form.
- Responsible for making provisions for diesel and electricity in the head office by budgeting for them in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for the smooth execution of all scheduled company CSR projects including but not limited to ACDC and Widow’s purse.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff are promptly informed of communication from management.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the company’s staff database.
- Responsible for interfacing with vendors required at the head office.
- Responsible for keeping and updating a list of all company vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring all scheduled company meetings are held on time, meeting agenda is sent ahead of the meetings and equally responsible for sending in meeting notes 2 hours after each meeting.
- Ensure that all staff abide by company policy.
- Responsible for ensuring company policy documents are updated when required.
- Responsible for preparing quarterly off schedule for all staff.
- Responsible for making the budget for the Admin department.
- Responsible for sending the weekly Admin department report every Friday, with the accompanying staff evaluation.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Recruitment at Unilever|