|KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!|
Website Winco Foam Industries Limited
WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years.
Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Administrative Officer at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📩 Stay in the know with our Newsletter
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Brand Ambassador & Channel Development at Supervisor Topnitch|
- Responsible for the daily administrative affairs of the office, including security, office environment, reception.
- Ensure prompt renewal and update of important licenses, contracts and documents.
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards company goals.
- Provide support for the preparation, submission and approval of purchase requisitions by budget holders
- Ensure that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards
- Oversee the procurement of office commodities, ensuring value for money is delivered when purchasing items and services
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Coordinate office refurbishment and maintenance; liaising with staff and external contractors
- Liaises with Government regulatory bodies and agencies
- Maintain and update company equipment and properties database
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or any other related disciplines.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Representative at GCC Agama Ltd|
Pre-requisite Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as administrative officer
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.