|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
We are looking for a passionate Agency Management Specialist to drive our business, developing, managing, and growing our client base in Nigeria. As an Agency Management Specialist within Marketing Operations, you’re a progressive influencer balancing strategic big thinking with an ability and passion to drive the execution of ideas. Collaboration, organization, and a constant need to optimize are key drivers to how you get things done. You will use your agency management skills and expertise to build a long-term strategy for influencing how we work with agencies while enabling agencies to get the best from their partnerships with the company. You will build bridges and connection points with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Finance, Legal, Product Development, and more. You thrive in fast-paced, team environments, and are comfortable working in ambiguity. Problem-solving comes naturally and your ability to build consensus is a key strength to your success. The job holder will be responsible for managing the agency sales channels of the company. Such specialists are expected to demonstrate excellent salesmanship, practical intelligence, and the ability to handle various sales-related pitches, Industry knowledge, and industry trends are also essential.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
|APPLY ALSO: Asset Officer at JMG Limited|
- Provide account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, and experiential marketing for all clients
- Developing integrated campaigns that include paid, earned, social, and owned media for brands.
- Develop BTL and ATL planning and execution for clients and internal teams.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and increasing client base
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with key stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Delivering and exceeding set financial targets
- Serve as a key point of contact on day-to-day agency partner needs.
- Partner closely with Clients / Brand Marketing Operations team members
- Pitch final agency plan to VP / Group President on all approved campaigns for final execution approval
- Build and maintain key LOCAL and international relationships necessary to facilitate the general promotion of the agency in general
- Such other duties as reasonably may be required to support sales and marketing
- Other duties may be assigned by the Group President / VP
|APPLY ALSO: Banking Officer at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria|
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Brand Marketing, or Communications at an agency
- Experience establishing relationships, influencing, driving consensus, and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Experience in streamlining processes and enabling governance to drive better quality of work across teams
- Experience in leveraging data to drive impact
- Experience engaging with agencies focused on research and events, as either a client partner or a role in agency operations
Salary Range: NGN 250,000 – 300,000
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.