N60,000 – N90,000
We are seeking a driven Agent Manager to lead agent performance. The Agent Manager’s responsibilities include identifying weaknesses and drawing up improvement plans, setting and meeting monthly targets, and liaising with agents to ensure improved service and product delivery. You should be able to clearly communicate any performance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Recruiting, screening, and training a new agent.
- Analysing performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establishing strong relationships with agents and clients.
- Ensuring all agents exercise good time management.
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring the agent do the same.
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, HR or similar.
- 3-5 years of agency experience (managerial experience advantageous).
- Good leadership and people skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Great networking abilities.
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously.
- Digital Marketing Officer at Studenthubng [N90,000]
- Youth Engagement Officer at Studenthubng [N90,000]
- Creative Agency/Consultant – Facebook Health Partnership Campaign
- Latest Recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Customer Service Representative at BIC Nigeria
LOCATION: Ketu, Lagos.
PAY: N60,000.00 – N90,000.00