|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Assistant Accountant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Adamawa, Kaduna, Kano | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Tunnel End Investment Company Limited|
- Responsible for all financial transactions in the warehouse.
- Prepare monthly schedule of cash, bank balance and participate in stock-taking activities.
- Process payment to vendors, third party agencies and provide support to the Financial Accountant on all fixed assets/CapEx related transactions.
- Process online transactions with applicable banks.
- Assist with the annual audit schedules and recurring tax audits.
- Provide all information required on bank transactions to auditors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or Accountancy.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum two years cognate experience.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Executive at Adron Homes and Properties Limited|
The Person Must:
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be attentive to details.
Successful candidates must want to reside:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.