Unilever – We create, market, and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Assistant Auditor at Unilever
Assistant Internal Auditor, Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Collection officer at Nodrote Ventures|
- To carry out the internal audit across the company over the systems/procedures and to suggest best practices for improvement of controls.
- To ensure that group accounting policies and procedures are understood and observed, report deviations if any.
- Prepares control matrix/flow chart for the audit activity
- Prepares audit scope, audit program for the various process/ functions/ locations
- Carries out audit test in line with the audit program
- Carries out spot checks on various activities
- Follow up on exceptions raised by Corporate Audit
- Supports external auditors with Control Assessment Report
- Shares responsibility with the other members of the audit team for the achievement of internal audit targets
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years of Financial / Audit experience is desirable
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Graduate in Accounting, levels of professional accounting exams
- Good communication and writing skills
- Quick learner
- Intermediate excel and word skills
|APPLY ALSO: Insurance underwriter at Worldlink Insurance Brokers Nigeria Ltd|
- The role interacts with all functions for audit purposes and the nature of this contact is the exchange of information and influencing
- The role will interact with the Regional audit team and the nature of this contact is the exchange of information.