|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Fan Milk
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at FAN MILK plc
Legal Counsel and Assistant Secretary
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at 7UP Bottling Company|
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Legal & Company Secretary team to support the Legal Adviser & Company Secretary in achieving the strategic objectives of the unit.
The successful candidate will:
- Draft, review and participate in the negotiation of procurement contract and supporting the procurement team in the Contract management process & contract tracker.
- Provide legal advice and support the Sales team in the execution of Exclusive Agent Agreement or Sales contracts, and to secure the Company’s contractual rights and entitlements therein.
- Support the Company Secretary in ensuring corporate regulatory compliance as required under Nigerian Company Laws; coordination of all Company’s board and shareholders’ meetings; ensure the proper safe keeping and update of the Company registers, statutory books and corporate seal.
- Assist in identifying, analyzing and evaluating legal risks and developing risk mitigation strategies in order to protect the Company, its assets and stakeholders’ interests respectively.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Deloitte Nigeria|
The candidate should have:
- Minimum of a second-class Degree in Law, B L, LL.B with 6-8 years post qualification experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Knowledge of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business environment
- An inquisitive approach to practices, procedures, and specific transactions. Personal authority and integrity. Independence, creativity, resourcefulness, and resilience.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.