Website Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-Ââ€profit affiliate organization of Family Health International (FHI 360), registered in Nigeria in 2009. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
Building on the successful work of its parent organization, its role with SCHARP+ and Global Fund, AHNi is armed with a team of indigenous experts and professionals of international repute to help fulfill its vision and mission of enabling socio-Ââ€economic development in Nigeria, as well as improving lives in Nigeria through the mutually dependent strengths of programs in public health and research.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Assistant Technical Officer at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Representative at GCC Agama Ltd|
Assistant Technical Officer – M&E
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- The ATO M&E will support the State Office in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities.
- S/He will work with others in the State Office as well as Local Implementing Partners to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the Donor and Project’s M&E needs.
- S/He will also work with State Offices and Local Partners to support the correct implementation and use of monitoring and evaluation tools and adherence to complete, correct and timely reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Degree or equivalent in Sciences or Arts
- At least 4 years’ experience in M&E related activities.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Assistant Technical Officer at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)” should forward a suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Applications will be received on a rolling basis.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.