|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Konga Online Shopping Limited
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care, and much more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Audit Executive at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Job Category: Executive Level
Reports to: Head of Audit
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at MasterCard Nigeria|
- We are looking for a passionate Audit Executive. The successful candidate will monitor revenue and Inventory assurances across retail stores and ensuring compliances to laid down and established processes by the organization in order to ensuring that the assets of the organization are secured and safeguarded.
Revenue Assurance Functions:
- Confirming retail store sales as contained on daily sales reports prepared by retail stores
- Confirming sales transactions to bank lodgment and POS settlement to bank
- Calculating retail statements on D365 to enable Accounts to post retail store sales invoices on D365
- Ensuring that Retail stores prepare and submit all necessary Revenue related reports as and when due to ease and assist audit reviews.
- Ensuring that credit sales are approved by relevant authorities and Trade Receivables across stores are timely and accurately reported and paid as and when due.
- Coordinating of retail Statement calculation and postings of same on D365
- Investigating failed statements and preferring solutions and course actions and also escalate to ERP Support team if failure is due to technical issues.
Inventory Assurance Functions:
- Confirming inventory movements in retail stores to sales and inventory movement reports and confirming same to D365
- Analyze stock position reports from the stores and ensure that movements are substantiated to the appropriate records.
- Ensuring that stock items transferred by warehouse and other retail stores to the requesting store(s) are properly approved.
- Ensuring the correctness of all transferred inventory items physically and on D365.
- Verify all stock items recalled from stores and end ensure that TOs raised for transferred are dully approved and properly received by receiving warehouse or store.
- Carrying out unannounced spot checks across retail store under my control and participating in monthly stock count exercise and preparation of consolidated inventory valuation across stores under my control.
- Ensuring that all Created TOs are shipped and received by Retail Stores and escalate any discrepancy.
Compliance Tests and Review Functions:
- Review retail store processes for compliance to established operating procedures
- Escalating noncompliance to established procedures through exception reports from time to time
- Supporting Head, Audit to ensure overall compliance to procedures across retail stores.
- Carrying out Investigation from time to time as may be required
- Any other activity assigned by the Manager.
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Indomie – Dufil Group|