|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
- Drive sales performance through the implementation of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with the business. partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Generate and manage the sales leads
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meeting
- Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients.
|APPLY ALSO: Store Executive at British American Tobacco (BAT)|
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business or equivalent
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Lead conversion skills
- High ability to influence
- Highly analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Proactive, initiative and creative and highly result-oriented
- Working knowledge of computer applications – PowerPoint/excel/word
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.