|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website Integrated Corporate Services
Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management.
We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies. Our desire to consistently deliver value-added services to our clients has helped us to evolve into a pacesetter in the industry in which we operate. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our clients’ expectations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Bank Teller at Integrated Corporate Services
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: HR Business Partner at First Bank|
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Officer at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- HND Upper Credit/Distinction in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Exceptional time management
- Communication and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability
- Efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
Note: Also submit your CV WITH THE PASSPORT PHOTO ON TOP SIDE OF THE CV.