|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Billing and Collections Specialist at Baker Hughes
Billing and Collections Specialist
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Analyst at Hewlett Packard (HP)|
- Are you a Billings and Collection Specialist looking for a new direction?
- Do you enjoy being part of a Billing and Cash Collection Team? Join our Oilfield Services Team!
- Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- Our Sales teamwork in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth.
- We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
- As a Billing & Collections Specialist, you will collaborate with our Sales and Operations teams.
- You will manage the processing of customers’ invoices in a fast-paced environment.
- You will work with a global team of billers to resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction.
As a Billing & Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Following up with customers and ensuring an efficient debt collection procedure is put in place through reconciliations
- Meeting with clients to resolve all disputed payments and open receivables. Send monthly account statements to customers for reconciliation.
- Evaluating customers’ credit limits before releasing new sales orders
- Following up with customers for collection and providing weekly reports of cash collection
- Providing monthly forecast of the collectible amount per customer.
- Ensuring that the right documentation is available to meet revenue criteria for billing. Contracts and signed documents are attached to SAP.
- Billing of accruals and follow-ups with the operation/sales team. Attend to customer/ARCC and PL inquiries within 24 hours
- Ensuring reduction in residual on the account. Ensure secatt of all invoices
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Services
- Display a processes orientated mindset and be able to follow internal compliance procedures
- Have experience in administration, accounting, finance, billing, and collections.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and must have good customer service skills
- Be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge with service agreements and contract commitment
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve issues quickly in a fast-moving environment
- Be a good team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.|
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- A safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.