|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. Sterling Bank is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Business Analyst at Sterling Bank
Business Analyst (Technology) – Sterling Alternative Finance
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Career Opportunities at Alert Microfinance Bank|
- Responsible for establishing relationships between Sterling Alternative Finance’s Technology and business enterprise, understand business needs, develop and implement plans to increase the value realized from IT assets, investments, and capabilities. Also manage demand for IT resources in the Sterling Alternative Finance’s business space
- Develop technology strategies for the business unit that is in line with the overall business strategy.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and their ability to provide a competitive edge.
- Recommend technology opportunities as leverage to achieve business unit objectives.
- Prepare cost benefit analyses for projects and assist business stakeholders in prioritizing projects.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize and implement project requirements.
- Ensure the alignment of projects with the technology that provides maximum ROI.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirementsgathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging on these processes.
- Develop and manage the relationship between IT, internal and external partners (business units, service providers).
- Drive Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations to enhance value to the business unit
- Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Manage all IT projects for the assigned business units.
- Follow up and supervise the selection of appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that the functional requirements are fully met by the solution.
- Develop and communicate IT innovation and awareness programs
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at First Bank, Lagos | Nigeria|