|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Business Banker, Enterprise Direct (South Zone)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Murtala Muhammed Foundation|
- On-board new customers, reactivate dormant accounts, cross sell the bank’s products and services to existing customers and monitor borrowing customers(including LSETF).
- Improve customer experience by proactively engaging the customer via telephone/email for more pocket share and to manage and optimize value from a portfolio of SME customers.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Promote and proactively sell the Bank’s products, solutions and services via the telephone to meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers.
- Mine existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- On board new customers – Day 1 welcome call and Day 30 follow up call
- Dormant/ Inactive account reactivation
- Cheque confirmation, excess/ covenant breaches and Pre-NPLs / stressed account monitoring
- Ensure KYC documentation, BVN and regulatory compliance and control are adhered to
- Providing a central (information/ query handling) service point for SME customers
- Ensure all queries from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved.
- Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers
- Cross-sell additional products & services to existing customers (during re-active telephone conversations).
- Identify sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets; etc
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Jobs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of Business Banking Sales experience
- 0 – 1 Year experience call center experience may be added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.