Website Crevance Credit Limited
- Marketing and promoting products through the development of materials and the organization of events, such as creating brochures or arranging trade shows.
- Cultivate a good knowledge of MFBs
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding and increasing sales
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information via LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Document all customer contact and information.
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new business categories,
- Collaborating with various departments to create and implement growth strategies that will expand market share, increase brand awareness and sales, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing the market to understand competition and measure the need for a specific product
- Build client relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Assessing company objectives and current sales trends to recognize new business opportunities and growth potential.
|APPLY ALSO: Residency Training Programme at University of Benin Teaching Hospital|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 0- 1 year relevant work experience in financial institutions, business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.