Website Robins Begg Consulting Ltd.
- Develop and execute short-term and medium-range strategy and business plans for industrial safety products.
- Identify major business opportunities to leverage the breadth of products & services we offer.
- Develop and implement technical and customer service plans to effectively support key customers.
- Build solid relationships with executive-level decision-makers (and influencers at all levels) in key accounts.
- Track major projects at large accounts to ensure our products are specified and selected when required.
- Increase awareness of products through industry relationships, marketing and communication programs including training programs and participation at industry events
|APPLY ALSO: Head Of Administration & Human Resources at ColdHubs Ltd|
Qualification & Skills
- Strong background in engineering & business management.
- Experience in the safety segment is an advantage
- Strategic thinker with business planning/consulting experience
- Entrepreneurial and sales skills are an integral part of the job
- Proven ability to manage a team and develop people
- At least 10 years experience in Manufacturing or Oil & Gas industry, with specific exposure to F500 companies (and Local Heroes)
- Extensive and stellar key account development experience
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Result oriented, hardworking, and good with time management
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App