|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Oilpro Oilfield Services
- Develop good knowledge of the Company services.
- Identify, introduce and manage new/ old Client relationships.
- Assist marketing team in preparing marketing plans and strategies to improve sales.
- Carry out research on upcoming/ongoing projects and gather industry knowledge.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities where RFQ’s/P. O’s are issued, ITT and contracts are secured in order to generate income.
- Procure items for clients (IOCs and EPCs) and ensure prompt delivery of the same items.
- Source for competitive quotations from OEM’s, Compute commercial and technical analyses for submission of quotations.
- Submit bids, RFQs, and Tenders on the Ariba platform, NCDMB, NIPEX and other bidding platforms
- At least B.Sc. in a related discipline (Bachelor of Engineering will be an added advantage) with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Oil and Gas Industry or Servicing Company with track records of performance.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancies at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)|
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) 6. Project management and organizational skills.
- Flexible to work outside Lagos.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty. 9. Strong Networking and Interpersonal Skills
NGN 80,000 – NGN 120,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.