|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Unilever – We create, market, and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Unilever is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
Business Integrity Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Officer at World Food Programme (WFP)|
- At Unilever, our commitment to “Value with Values” requires ongoing efforts to embed a culture of integrity across our entire operational footprint.
- This implies significant efforts to prevent, detect and if necessary, investigate potential concerns relating to our Code of Business Principles and Code Policies (the Code), and to hold individuals accountable where appropriate. Unilever sets similarly high standards in selecting suppliers and business partners.
- The Business Integrity Officer – West Africa (“BIO”) supports local leaders, as owners of Code and business integrity risks inherent in their operations, to identify and mitigate these by reference to the Code and the tools that govern relations between Unilever and third parties.
- (S)he manages the Business Integrity Committee, ensuring robust oversight and governance for such matters, and is a respected and visible Go To person for the escalation of BI related issues in the country.
- The BIO must demonstrate the values, skills, judgment, drive and influence needed to deploy Unilever’s Business Integrity framework, liaising with subject matter experts (SMEs), for optimal results consistent with the Unilever global Roadmap for Business Integrity.
- The BIO provides specific SME input in terms of advising on and investigating matters pertaining to anti-bribery, corruption (ABC) and trade sanctions rules and requirements arising as a result of relevant laws or practices.
- The BIO is an important member of the global BI function and Africa legal team.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Leadership and Strategy:
- Develop and deploy strategy that aligns with business goals and addresses local legal and regulatory implications;
- Lead country Business Integrity Committee; share trends, better practices and lessons learned; and provide advice to leaders.
- Lead investigations that reported via hotline or internal channels. Develop investigation plans, identify appropriate investigative resources, conduct fact finding procedures, identify issues and root causes, prepare investigation reports, and assure complete and accurate data in matter management system;
- Provide advice and oversight to assigned investigators e.g. HR, Finance, Operations to assure quality of process and outputs;
- Escalate matters as appropriate, provide recommendations on sanctions and mitigation actions; assure accountability, consistency and timely execution of corrective actions.
Training and Communications:
- Execute global plan, including online training and annual code declaration;
- Develop and deploy country training and communications to various stakeholders in the country, e.g. country/ site leaders, employees, third parties, business partners;
- Work with stakeholders to assure new joiners, employees from acquired entities are trained.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Analyst at Hewlett Packard (HP)|
Third party Compliance and Country Risk Assessment:
- Work with stakeholders to assure third party compliance program, e.g. due diligence, red flag mitigation, is implemented efficiently and effectively;
- Review and maintain country risk profile to assure risks are aligned with regulatory environment and internal trends.
To apply for this job please visit unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.