Specific requirements include:
- Manage the chain of events from customer order to payment receivables.
- Resolve business, customer and employee issues.
- Supervise clerical staff and other employees as required.
- Assist with book keeping & manage operational budgets.
- Design work schedules and organize employee training.
- Ensure a safe, secure and healthy working facility.
- Work with outside vendors to maintain necessary business supplies.
- Maintain a good working relationship among employees.
- Design and implement procedures to improve profitability.
- Assist with content creation, website updates and social media sites maintenance.
- Manage customer service initiatives.
- Identify training needs for employees.
- Conduct and manage office meetings as needed.
- Assist with identifying and filling staffing positions.
- Ensure inventory integrity and accountability.
- Recommend, design and assist with scaling the growth of the business.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Officer at Buhler Nigeria|
- Minimum of a BSc Degree with 5-10 years relevant working experience.
- Superior organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Comfort working in a SME Environment and self-directed position
- Experience in the management side of a business
- Familiarity with the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms
- Experience in retail
- Strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.